The kids are psyched that the 2013-2014 school year has come to an end. It’s been wonderful but nothing compares to SUMMER TIME!
They are looking forward to:
- Seeing their cousins, aunt, uncle, great aunt, second cousins, third cousins and most of all their grandmother in Texas in a few days!
- Visiting San Antonio with the Alamo and the River Walk.
- Floating down the Guadalupe River in an inner tube near New Braunfels.
- Emilio taking the SAT Biology Subject Test on June 7 (well, looking forward to getting it done!)
- Visiting and interviewing with several New England boarding schools!
- Seeing all of their Boston friends.
- Emilio celebrating 16 years of life.
- Spending wonderful weeks at Camp Brookwoods and Deer Run in NH.
- Natalie attending and Rochelle helping out at Kidsweek at Park Street Church.
- Caroline spending two weeks with BFF playing beach volleyball in Long Island.